Floodlight introduction-Zhongshan ALLTOP Lighting CO
Floodlight: Floodlight is a point light source that can evenly illuminate in all directions. Its illumination range can be adjusted arbitrarily, and it is represented as a regular octahedron icon in the scene. Floodlights are the most widely used light source in the production of renderings. Standard floodlights are used to illuminate the entire scene. Multiple floodlights can be used in the scene. In order to produce better results, the light bulb for shooting is installed in a large reflecting umbrella for use as a high-brightness diffused light source. Although it is indispensable for indoor lighting, it can also be regarded as one of the light sources with good lighting effects for ordinary amateur indoor photography.
Floodlights are not spotlights, projection lights, or spotlights. Floodlights produce highly diffuse, non-directional light instead of clear beams, so the shadows produced are soft and transparent. When used for object lighting, the speed of lighting attenuation is much slower than when using spotlights. There are even some floodlights with very slow decay that look like a light source that does not produce shadows. The spotlight projects a directional, well-defined beam to illuminate a specific area.
The lamp body material is aluminum alloy die-casting and electrostatic spraying surface treatment, the coating is resistant to high temperature, acid and alkali, and anti-aging. The lamp body adopts the integrated design of light source and electrical appliances, compact structure, small volume, and the reflector uses imported high-purity aluminum. Reflective surface design, forming a variety of different needs of light distribution, high luminous efficiency, small glare light source can be based on customer needs, you can use single-ended or double-ended metal halide lamp or high-pressure sodium lamp head using E40 or RX7s mask is 5mm tempered glass, Safety, high temperature resistance, high strength, good light transmittance The sealing strip is anti-corrosion silicone rubber seal, which has good sealing, waterproof and dustproof application of high-performance inductive ballasts, triggers and capacitors to ensure that the electrical performance of the lamps meets the requirements of the national standard. The line is 1mm2PVC and is suitable for signs, stadiums, squares, trees, billboards, parking lots, building exterior walls, etc.
As a replacement product of electric light sources, floodlights have been recognized by more and more people and have been applied in many fields. Its main features are as follows:
1. Long lifespan: General incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, and other gas discharge lamps have filaments or electrodes, and the sputtering effect of filaments or electrodes is an inevitable component that limits the life of the lamp. The high-frequency electrodeless discharge lamp requires no or less maintenance and has high reliability. The service life is as high as 60,000 hours (calculated by 10 hours per day, the service life can reach more than 10 years). Compared with other lamps: 60 times of incandescent lamps; 12 times of energy-saving lamps; 12 times of fluorescent lamps; 20 times of high-pressure mercury lamps; the super long life of floodlights greatly reduces maintenance troubles and replacement times , Saving material costs and labor costs, and can ensure long-term normal use. Because the floodlight has no electrodes, it emits light by combining the principle of electromagnetic induction and the principle of fluorescent discharge, so it does not have inevitable components that limit its life. The service life is only determined by the quality level of the electronic components, circuit design and the manufacturing process of the foam body. Generally, the service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours.
2. Energy saving: Compared with incandescent lamps, energy saving is about 75%. The luminous flux of 85W floodlights is roughly equivalent to that of 500W incandescent lamps.
3. Environmental protection: It uses solid amalgam, which will not pollute the environment even if it is broken. It has a recoverable rate of more than 99% and is a truly environmentally friendly green light source.
4. No stroboscopic: Because of its high working frequency, it is regarded as 'no stroboscopic effect', will not cause eye fatigue and protect eye health.
5. Good color rendering: the color rendering index is greater than 80, the light color is soft, showing the natural color of the illuminated object.
6. Optional color temperature: from 2700K to 6500K, customers can choose according to their needs, and can be made into colored light bulbs for garden decoration lighting.
7. High proportion of visible light: In the emitted light, the proportion of visible light is more than 80%, and the visual effect is good.
8. No preheating is required. It can be started and restarted immediately, and the light decay phenomenon in ordinary discharge lamps with electrodes will not be caused by multiple switching.
9. Excellent electrical performance: high power factor, low current harmonics, constant voltage power supply, and constant luminous flux output.
10. Installation adaptability: It can be installed in any position without restriction.
Floodlights are from a specific point to each
It is best to use it to simulate light bulbs and candles to illuminate objects evenly in two directions.
Main scope of application: billboards, highways, railway tunnels, bridges and culverts, squares, buildings, etc.
omni: Floodlight is a kind of 'point light source' that can illuminate evenly in all directions. Its illumination range can be adjusted arbitrarily, and it can cast shadows on objects. Floodlights are the most widely used light source in renderings. 'Standard floodlights' are used to illuminate the entire scene without any specific range. Multiple floodlights can be used in the scene to coordinate their effects to produce better results. It should be noted that floodlights cannot be built too much, otherwise the renderings will appear flat and dull. Therefore, in the usual rendering of renderings, pay more attention to the impact of lighting parameters and layout on the light perception of the entire renderings scene, accumulate more experience, and master the lighting matching skills.
The LED flood light is a point light source that can illuminate uniformly in all directions. Its illumination range can be adjusted arbitrarily, and it appears as a regular octahedron icon in the scene. Floodlights are the most widely used light source in the production of renderings. Standard floodlights are used to illuminate the entire scene. Multiple floodlights can be used in the scene to produce better results. Floodlights are the most widely used light source in renderings. Multiple floodlights can be used in the scene to coordinate their effects to produce better results. It illuminates the object uniformly in all directions from a specific point.
Floodlights illuminate objects evenly from a specific point in all directions.
Materials needed: LED guardrail light clip, transformer with waterproof function, sub-controller, the steps are as follows:
1. Install guardrails and punch holes on the wall. The spacing is based on actual requirements, generally within 3 cm;
2. Take anti-static measures, such as the workbench should be grounded, workers should wear corresponding electrostatic clothing, and anti-static measures, because the quality of different grades of LED floodlights is different, and the anti-static ability is different;
3. Pay attention to the airtightness of the installation, the airtightness is not good, the diameter affects the service life of the LED floodlight;
4. The wiring of the LED floodlight should not exceed 25 cm, and the transformer with high power can be lengthened accordingly, otherwise the brightness will be affected.
1. Try to use the LED form in series, because the voltage difference of LED floodlight is special. The peak current of ordinary LED is maintained at 80 mA, and the reverse voltage is around 6V. When designing the circuit, the peak voltage and current should be under this limit.
2. When soldering, use a voltage below 25 watts, and the temperature of the soldering iron should be controlled below 300 degrees Celsius. SMD LEDs exposed at high temperatures should not be squeezed or wiped with sharp objects, because LED lamps are very fragile. Yes, it is easily damaged, and the welding time is under 3 seconds.
LED floodlights are widely used, so installation skills and precautions are very important. LED is a new light source, and under the correct installation method, it can ensure the stable and long-term normal operation of LED floodlights.