Analysis on development characteristics of five sub-sectors of LED industry in 2014
In 2014, it has entered the next month. We will analyze the characteristics of LED industry in the past year from five sub-sectors.
The LED display field in 2014 presents the following characteristics: 1. In the first half of 2014, China's LED display market did not change much compared with last year, and corporate orders were relatively stable, but many small and medium-sized enterprises were in a low profit state, moreover, there is a common problem of difficult payment collection, and triangular debt is still a common problem in the LED display industry.
2. The new market segment has become a new growth point for LED display enterprises.
Outdoor advertising media, indoor small spacing and other market segments still maintain good growth, making the LED display industry maintain a certain growth. For example, Lehman photoelectric layout sports media field.
3. Small-time small-pitch LED screen of LED display screen.
Major LED manufacturers began to compete to launch their own small-pitch strategy, and domestic and foreign countries are also optimistic about the prospect of small-pitch LED products.
Among them, high-density small-pitch LED display screen is an important emerging market in the industry and one of the markets with higher profit margins.
The LED street lamp field in 2014 presents the following characteristics: 1. The overall environment of LED street lamps tends to be stable, but due to many objective factors such as government transition and anti-corruption, the promotion speed of LED street lamps this year is obviously lower than expected, growth slow down present enough to go round of situation market more rational.
2. Overall, this year LED street lamps have made great progress in terms of overall road illumination, uniformity and glare control, however, due to the tight market demand and the huge base of LED street lamp manufacturers, the market competition is fierce. LED street lamp orders are mostly concentrated in large-scale enterprises. In the future, LED street lamp manufacturers will fight prices in addition to quality, seeking new economic growth points is also the goal of many LED street lamp manufacturers.
3. The structural design of LED street lamps has changed, and the modularization of light sources has become a new trend in the future.
In the previous integral and modular design, once there is a problem with the lamp, the whole lamp must be replaced, but after the light source is modularized, only the electronic control part is replaced, although the cost is not saved from the perspective of a single lamp, but in the long run, the cost is lower.
4. The application of intelligent control system in LED street lamps is gradually increasing. Many street lamp enterprises at home and abroad have begun to devote themselves to the research and development and production of intelligent LED street lamps, such as Philips, GE and other international giants, qinshang Optoelectronics, micro-optoelectronics and other domestic rising stars.
The intelligent LED street lamp can save another 10 yuan in the original LED energy-saving technology, but the stability of the intelligent LED street lamp system is insufficient, and the failure rate is doubled compared with the original, the system may break faster than the lights.
The LED chip/epitaxial wafer field in 2014 presents the following characteristics: 1. LED chips continued to grow in the first half of 2014. At the same time, the concentration of LED chip industry is getting higher and higher, polarization in domestic LED chip factories is becoming more and more serious.
2. LED chips and epitaxial wafer factories in the mainland, LED by Sanan Optoelectronics and dehaorunda, have risen. Domestic LED chips have gradually been recognized by the local market, robbed the market share of the original Taiwan-made LED chips in the mainland market.
3. The design and manufacture of LED chips are developing towards small size, large current, low voltage and high lumen, with the same luminous efficiency but smaller size, or the same size and higher luminous efficiency.
4. The limited market capacity determines the relationship between enterprises.
At present, the LED industry has not changed its overall overcapacity from epitaxial chips to packaging to downstream applications, and the Chinese chip market is still digesting its capacity.
5. The third quarter report of LED listed companies in 2014 was released one after another. In the first three quarters of this year, more than 50 LED chip factories achieved good results. LED chip companies on the list were polarized. It is expected that in addition to the top three LED chip factories this year, market position will change.
In 2014, the LED light source field showed the following characteristics: 1. LED solar tubes and bulb lamps became the top two LED light sources with high sales volume in China.
China is a large lighting production, sales and use of the country, China's high-efficiency lighting products accounted for more than 80 of the output.
The LED bulb lamp market will still maintain a rapid development trend.
2. Conventional products such as LED solar tubes and bulb lamps will maintain a price reduction trend and will be a fierce competition for cost performance in the next two years.
It is estimated that by the end of 2015, the price of LED with the same light effect will reach a ratio of 1: 1, and the cost and price will continue to decline.
3. The sales volume of LED light sources in e-commerce channels is getting higher and higher, and more LED lighting manufacturers are developing e-commerce.
4. LED light sources are developing towards intelligent lighting.
The field of driving power supply in 2014 presents the following characteristics: 1. LED lighting driving power supply grows at a high speed.
By the end of 2013, there were more than 400 LED drive power enterprises in China.
2. There is more room for growth, but the gross profit level continues to decline.
Some power supply enterprises lack the motivation to release their performance, and the competition for LED street lamp power supply is also increasingly fierce. These enterprises are seeking transformation.
3. The market needs high-quality LED drive power products.
In foreign countries, customers have extremely strict requirements on the efficiency conversion, effective power, constant current accuracy, power Life and electromagnetic compatibility of LED driving power supply;
In China, the power supply market has gradually turned to more brand demand from the low-end price competition.
In addition, from September 1, 2014, LED drive power supply will be included in the category of 3C compulsory certification, and the implementation time of this 3C certification will be September 1, 2015.
The state has incorporated it into the 3C compulsory certification system, which means that LED power supply enterprises must meet the 3C certification standard before they can go on sale, which will be a blow to enterprises that do not follow the rules.
4. Modularization and intelligence of LED power supply has become a trend of general lighting.
The cost of LED power supply will be lower after modularization, and intelligence can meet people's living needs, such as dimming, temperature adjustment, etc.