Complimentary Samples for you and Technical Consultation at your convenience
Solar street light system-Zhongshan ALLTOP Lighting CO
The solar street light system is composed of eight elements. That is, solar panels, solar batteries, solar controllers, main light sources, battery boxes, main lamp holders, light poles and cables.
The solar street light system refers to a set of independent distributed power supply system that constitutes the solar street light. It is not restricted by region, not affected by the power installation location, and does not need to excavate the road for wiring and pipe buried construction. On-site construction and installation are very convenient, without the need for power transmission and transformation systems, and it does not consume city power, which is environmentally friendly and energy-saving. , The comprehensive economic benefits are good, especially for the added solar street lights on the built roads is very convenient. Especially in the application of road lights, outdoor billboards, and bus platforms far away from the power grid, its economic benefits are more obvious. It is also an industrial product that must be popularized in China in the future.
The working principle of the system:
The working principle of the solar street light system is simple. It is a solar panel made of the principle of photovoltaic effect. During the day, the solar panel receives solar radiation energy and converts it into electrical energy. It is stored in the battery through the charge and discharge controller, and the illuminance gradually decreases at night. When the set value is reached, the open circuit voltage of the Sunflower Sunshine solar panel is about 4.5V. The charge and discharge controller automatically detects this voltage and sends out a braking command, and the battery starts to discharge the lamp cap. After the battery is discharged for 8.5 hours, the charging and discharging controller issues a braking command, and the battery discharge ends.
1. Determine the position of the standing lamp; survey the geological conditions. If the surface of the ground is soft soil at 1 m2, the excavation depth should be deepened; at the same time, confirm that there are no other facilities (such as cables, pipes, etc.) below the excavation position and the top of the street lamp is not long Time to shade the object, otherwise you need to change the position appropriately.
2. Reserve (excavate) a 1m3 pit that meets the standard at the position of the vertical lamp; perform positioning and pouring of the pre-embedded parts. The embedded part is placed in the center of the square pit, one end of the PVC threading pipe is placed in the middle of the embedded part, and the other end is placed in the storage area of ??the battery (as shown in the figure above). Pay attention to keeping the embedded parts, the foundation and the original ground on the same level (or the top of the screw is on the same level as the original ground, depending on site needs), and one side should be parallel to the road; this will ensure that the light pole is erected and the rear end is straight Not skewed. Then use C20 concrete to pour and fix. Do not stop using the vibrator to vibrate during the pouring process to ensure the overall compactness and firmness.
3. After the construction is completed, promptly clean up the remaining sludge on the positioning plate, and clean the impurities on the bolts with waste oil.
4. During the concrete solidification process, watering and curing should be done regularly; after the concrete is completely solidified (generally more than 72 hours), the chandelier can be installed.
Solar cell module installation
1. Before connecting the output positive and negative poles of the solar panel to the controller, measures must be taken to avoid short-circuiting;
2. When connecting the solar cell module and the bracket, it must be firm and reliable;
3. The output wire of the module should be avoided exposed and fastened with a cable tie;
4. The orientation of the battery assembly should face due south, whichever is the direction of the compass.
1. When the battery is placed in the control box, handle it gently to prevent damage to the control box;
2. The connecting wire between the batteries must be bolted on the battery terminal and use copper gaskets to enhance conductivity;
3. After the output line is connected to the battery, it is forbidden to short-circuit under any circumstances to avoid damage to the battery;
4. When connecting the output line of the battery to the controller in the pole, it must pass through a PVC threading pipe;
5. After the above is completed, check the wiring of the controller to prevent short circuits. Close the door of the control box when it is normal.
1. Fix the components of each part: fix the solar panel on the solar panel bracket, fix the lamp head to the arm, then fix the bracket and the arm to the main pole, and pass the connecting wire to the control box (battery box).
2. Before lifting the lamp pole, check whether the fasteners of each part are firm, whether the lamp holder is installed correctly, and whether the light source works normally. Then check whether the simple debugging system is working properly; loosen the solar panel connection line on the controller, and the light source works; connect the solar panel connection line, and the light goes out; at the same time, carefully observe the changes of the indicators on the controller; everything is normal before you can Lifting installation.
3. When lifting the main light pole, pay attention to safety precautions; the screws are absolutely fastened, if the component's sun-facing angle is deviated, you need to adjust its sun-facing direction to face the south completely.
4. Put the battery into the battery box, and connect the connecting wire to the controller according to the technical requirements; first connect the battery, then the load, and then the solar panel; pay attention to the wiring and the terminal marked on the controller during the wiring operation It cannot be connected wrongly, the positive and negative polarities cannot collide, and cannot be connected reversely; otherwise the controller will be damaged.
5. Debug the system to see if it is working properly; loosen the solar panel connection line on the controller, the light is on; at the same time, connect the solar panel connection line and the light is off; then carefully observe the changes of the indicators on the controller; everything is normal before sealing Good control box.
If the user installs the lamps on the ground by himself, the precautions are as follows:
1. Solar street lights use solar radiation as energy source. Whether the sunlight irradiated on the photovoltaic cell module is sufficient or not directly affects the lighting effect of the lamp. Therefore, when selecting the installation position of the lamp, the solar cell module can be irradiated to the sun at any time, and there is no Obstructions such as leaves.
2. Be careful not to clamp the wire at the connection of the light pole when threading. The connection of the wire should be firmly connected and wrapped with PVC tape.
3. During use, in order to ensure the beauty and the battery components can better receive solar radiation, please clean the dust on the battery components once every six months, but do not wash it from the bottom up with water.
How is the configuration calculation of solar street lights calculated?
Such as: 12V battery system; 2 30W lamps, a total of 60 watts.
Current = 60W÷12V = 5 A
For example, the lighting time of street lights is 9.5 hours per night, and the actual full load lighting is 7 hours (h);
Example 1: 1 LED light
(For example, turn on 100% power at 7:30 in the evening, reduce to 50% power at 11:00 in the evening, and then 100% power after 4:00 in the morning, and close at 5:00 in the morning)
Example 2: 2 non-LED lamps (low-pressure sodium lamps, induction lamps, energy-saving lamps, etc.)
(For example, two circuits are opened at 7:30 in the evening, one circuit is closed at 11:00 in the evening, two circuits are opened at 4:00 in the morning, and the circuit is closed at 5:00 in the morning)
Need to meet the lighting needs of continuous rainy days for 5 days. (5 days plus the lighting of the night before rainy days, totaling 6 days)
Battery = 5A × 7h × (5+1) days
= 5A × 42h=210 AH
In addition, in order to prevent the battery from overcharging and over-discharging, the battery is generally charged to about 90%; the remaining discharge is about 5%-20%. So 210AH is only about 70%-85% of the real standard in the application. In addition, the actual loss should be measured according to the different load. The actual working current is affected by the constant current source, ballast, line loss, etc., and may increase by about 15%-25% on the basis of 5A.
The accumulated lighting time of street lights needs to be 7 hours (h) per night;
★: The solar panel receives an average of 4.5 hours of effective light per day (h);
Relax at least 20% of the reserve for solar panels.
WP÷17.4V = (5A × 7h × 120%)÷ 4.5h
WP÷17.4V = 9.33
WP = 162(W)
★: The daily sunshine time of 4.5h is the sunshine coefficient in the vicinity of the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River.
In addition, in solar street lamp components, the line loss, the loss of the controller, and the power consumption of the ballast or constant current source are different. In actual applications, it may be about 15%-25%. So 162W is only a theoretical value, and it needs to be increased according to actual conditions.