Complimentary Samples for you and Technical Consultation at your convenience
Nowadays, under the situation that natural resources are less and less, green energy is more and more important, and the relevant products become more and more popular. ALLTOP LIGHTING COMPANY had been aware of this commercial opportunity for years. So we have devoted such solar products over 14 years and have a certain position and reputation in the market.
All solar products rely on solar panels, whatever solar lamps, and solar systems. So today, let us make a detailed introduction to solar panels.
Solar panels (also called solar cell modules) have multiple solar cells for the assembly of the assembly. A solar cell, also known as a "solar chip" or "photocell", is a photoelectric semiconductor sheet that uses sunlight to generate electricity directly. A single solar cell cannot be used directly as a power source. For power supply, a number of individual solar cells must be connected in parallel and tightly packaged into modules.
The sun shines on the semiconductor P-N junction, forming a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the electric field of the P-N junction, the hole flows from the p region to the n region, and the electron flows from the n region to the p region. When the circuit is connected, the current is formed. That's how photoelectric effect solar cells' work.
Solar power generation There are two types of solar power generation, one is the light-heat-electricity conversion mode, and the other is the direct light-electricity conversion mode.
(1) The light-heat-electric conversion method uses the thermal energy generated by solar radiation to generate electricity. Generally, the absorbed thermal energy is converted into the steam of the working medium by the solar collector, and then the steam turbine is driven to generate electricity. The former process is the light-heat conversion process; The latter process is the thermoelectric conversion process
(2) The photoelectric effect is used to convert solar radiation energy directly into electric energy. The basic device of photoelectric conversion is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that directly converts solar light energy into electric energy due to photogeneration volt effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode will turn the solar light energy into electric energy and generate current. When many cells are connected in series or in parallel, a square array of solar cells with relatively large output power can be formed.
Composition and Function
At present, crystalline silicon (including polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon) is the most important photovoltaic materials, its market share is more than 90%, and in the future for a long period of time will still be the mainstream materials of solar cells.
Solar panel composition and functions of each part:
(1) Toughened glass: Its role is to protect the main body of power generation (such as battery), and its selection of transmittance is required:
Light transmittance must be high (generally above 91%); 2. Super white toughening treatment.
(2) EVA: Fixed toughened glass used for bonding and power (battery), the merits of the transparent EVA material directly affect the life of the components, exposed to the air in the EVA aging yellow, thus affecting the light transmittance of the component, thus affect the quality of the component's power in addition to the quality of EVA itself, the component manufacturer of laminating process influence is very big, Such as EVA adhesive degree is not up to standard, EVA and toughened glass, the backplane bonding strength is not enough, will cause early aging of EVA, affect the life of components.
(3) Battery: The main role is to generate electricity. The mainstream of the power generation market is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin film solar cells, both of which have advantages and disadvantages.
In crystalline silicon solar cell, the equipment cost is relatively low, but the consumption and cell cost is very high, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, in the outdoor sunlight is more suitable for power generation.
Thin film solar cell, has a relatively high equipment cost, but the consumption and battery cost is very low, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is more than half of the crystal silicon cell, and the low light effect is very good, in ordinary light and can also generate electricity, such as the solar cell on the calculator.
(4) Backplane: Function, sealing, insulation, waterproof. Generally, TPT, TPE, and other materials must be aging resistant, most component manufacturers are 25 years of warranty, and tempered glass and aluminum alloy is generally no problem, the key is with the backplane and silica gel can meet the requirements.
(5) Aluminum Alloy: Protective laminate parts, play a certain sealing and supporting role.
(6) Junction Box: Protect the whole power generation system, playing the role of the current transfer station, if the component short circuit junction box automatically disconnects the short circuit battery string, preventing burning the whole system in the junction box is the most critical is the selection of diode, according to the type of battery in the component, the corresponding diode is not the same.
(7) Silica Gel: Sealing function, used to seal components and aluminum alloy frame, components, and junction box junction some companies use double-sided adhesive strips, and foam to replace silica gel, silica gel is widely used in China, the process is simple, convenient, easy to operate, and the cost is very low.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.