How to detect the intensity of the UV lamp?
Ultraviolet germicidal lamps in use should be inspected with an ultraviolet radiation illuminance meter for an intensity test within 3-6 months, and a measurement calibration with an ultraviolet radiation illuminance meter to maintain accuracy, and a lamp with an unqualified intensity should be found It should be replaced in time.
Test with chemical indicator card testing method:
1. After turning on the ultraviolet lamp for 5 minutes, place the chemical card at a vertical distance of 1 meter under the ultraviolet lamp, with the patterned side of the chemical indicator card facing up;
2. The ultraviolet lamp is irradiated for 1 minute (there will be different color changes on the chemical card);
3. Observe the color block of the indicator card and compare it with the standard color block, and then read the illumination intensity.
The test result takes 10w as an example:
1. The new ultraviolet germicidal lamp is qualified if the ultraviolet illuminance is not less than 30uw/cm;
2. If it is a UV tube in use, it should be no less than 20uw/cm to qualify.